I recently had the opportunity to speak with Jeff McKay, CEO of Prudent Pedal, about content-led marketing in professionals services. Among the questions and topics we discussed were:
- The connection between content marketing and thought leadership
- What’s driving the surge in interest in content marketing?
- Where firms often go wrong with content marketing
- Which firms are doing content marketing well?
- Who “owns” content marketing inside professional services firms?
- How firms can get started with moving their content marketing to the next level?
Listen to the recording and/or read the transcript below. Please share your thoughts on this topic in the comments section below.
Download the Transcript (Adobe Acrobat required)
About Jeff McKay
Jeff McKay is Founder & CEO of Prudent Pedal, a boutique marketing consultancy focused on the professional services industry. Jeff’s strategies have helped the world’s top professional services firms achieve industry-leading growth rates, optimize marketing investment and maximize brand value. Jeff was the SVP of Marketing at Genworth Financial, the Global Marketing Leader at Hewitt Associates and held senior roles at Towers Perrin and Andersen.