Specifically we discussed how and why firms that are focused solely on lead generation risk squandering their marketing investment and sub-optimizing their overall business development efforts. We then explain the potential benefits of applying lead nurturing techniques in professional services firms.
In this podcast we address:
- The difference between lead generation and lead nurturing
- How lead nurturing supports the complex sale
- Why firms should care about lead nurturing
- What techniques are being used today to drive growth
- The importance of aligning marketing, business development and the firm
- Why “business as usual” squanders your marketing investment
You can listen to the recording and/or read the transcript below. Please share your thoughts on this topic in the comments section below!
Download the Transcript (Adobe Acrobat required)
About Jeff McKay
Jeff McKay is Founder & CEO of Prudent Pedal, a boutique marketing consultancy focused on the professional services industry. Jeff’s strategies have helped the world’s top professional services firms achieve industry-leading growth rates, optimize marketing investment and maximize brand value. Jeff was the SVP of Marketing at Genworth Financial, the Global Marketing Leader at Hewitt Associates and held senior roles at Towers Perrin and Andersen.